Shew, I was worried...I thought you were teliin me that Fulton Reed resigned from the Mighty Ducks....
Just read in the online edition of the Coalfied the judge Suzanne Fulton has resigned. Thank GOD for miracles!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Shew, I was worried...I thought you were teliin me that Fulton Reed resigned from the Mighty Ducks....
yeah FINALLY .... did you notice the bottle of listerine on her desk? i wonder if she has that to cover up the smell of alcohol on her breath?
"Why so serious?"
I wonder how many breaks her brother got for choking kids and callin em N*g*e*s.........Let it be known fellas, there is plenty of corruption in our court system.
I wonder if it is even Listerine.
So, I was standin there, waitin to use the payphone, when the guy, who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat...like this...and WHO do you think that guy was? EMILIO ESTEVES! i was there! I was like EMIIIIILLIIIOOOOOO!!
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Night at the Roxbury
hehe
I feel bad that I actually knew the movie.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
That's a great movie.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
This person has family also mega. Ever use that pea brain of yours? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
When Todd Goode, probably the best tailback burton has had, was choked and called the N word by John Kuzcko and its in the paper and there is a lawsuit over it, its highly unlikely that it really matters what you think of my comment, its the truth so keep your mouth shut. Youre not all that intelligent, yet you call me a pee brain. Jackass.
Bookmarks